Hale Alloy Flat Deck
The Hale Alloy Tray is a great option for carrying materials on the back of a vehicle. Constructed from Aluminium with good quality fittings it is strong and durable. We offer a wide range of Alloy Trays. Please browse through the options and contact us to further discuss your needs and requirements.
Features / Benefits:
- Strength – the alloy tray is 2 tonne rated, giving capacity to carry a heavy load.
- Load length – Trades people enjoy the fact that with an alloy tray they can carry full sheets of material such as GIB board on the vehicle.
- Ease of loading and unloading – with the drop down sides and tail gate, it allows for easy loading and unloading of the tray.
- Ease of cleaning – the tray can easily be swept or hosed off.
- Non-Rattle Hardware – all of the catches, hinges and associated hardware are non-rattle which eliminates noise when driving.
- Integrated headboard and mesh protector – this protects both the cab and cab window of the vehicle.
- Self draining – water does not pool on tray.
- Ribbed pattern deck – eliminates slippery surface.
- Ply Floor – 12mm marine ply, polyurethane floor adds extra strength to the tray.
- Extended sides – Side height can be extended, if required.
- Ladder Bars – Rear ladder racks can be added to match up with the height of the ladder rack on the headboard for carrying long loads.
- Single Cab:
- 2562mm long x 1800mm wide x 228mm side height; or
- 2412mm long x 1800mm wide x 228mm side height
- Extra Cab: 2107mm long x 1800mm wide x 228mm side height
- Double Cab: 1807mm long x 1800mm wide x 228mm side height