Delta Partition System
The Delta system is a premier system, made from 30mm MDF laminate faced panels with radiused edges. The look is clean with a flush front, concealed fixing to all hardware and a minimum of aluminium extrusion. Delta is a system most likely found in CBD office blocks and high spec projects where the appearance has priority over the budget. It is not suitable, however, for wet areas.
Features and Benefits:
- A system that is a market leader in aesthetics with a clean looking flush front with a minimum of aluminium extrusion.
- 30mm thick radius edged panels give a novel point of difference.
- Many colour options using high pressure laminate.
- 30mm MDF core faced with High Pressure Laminate with radius edges for all doors and fascia panels.
- 18mm MDF Core faced with High Pressure Laminate for division panels.
- Fascia and partition junctions are formed with curved extrusion.
- Standard 150mm tubular Stainless Steel pedestal legs .
- 30mm x 25mm x 3mm silver anodised aluminium channel forming headrail and wall brackets.
- Devon Satin Chrome Plated indicator bolt with large turn lock inside of cubicle and red/green indication with coin operated emergency release to outside.
- Stainless Steel single acting, spring loaded bomber hinge.
- Avanti door hook and bumper to all doors.
Click images to enlarge
The Delta System has various colour range options. Click on the below link for optional range of colours.
STRATOS HPL LAMINEX COLOUR RANGE - Click below to enlarge current range of colours.