Freestyle 13 Partition System
The Hale Freestyle 13 partitioning system uses Laminex Compact Laminate, a self supporting high pressure laminate, based on thermosetting resins, homogeneously reinforced with cellulose fibres and decorated both sides with a melamine surface. This results in a product with maximum resistance to graffiti, vandalism, water and impact. It is a high grade solution with the utmost flexibility.
Laminex Compact is certified antimicrobial to JIS Z 2801:2001 and proven to prevent the growth of bacteria on the surface up to 99% within 24 hours.
Using the Avanti suite of hardware with custom skirt foot mounting creates a system with modern style and clean lines as its hallmark.
Features and Benefits:
- A system that is a market leader in aesthetics with design patented concealed fix hardware and skirt foot mounting without the need for headrail.
- A system that uses Laminex Compact Laminate, making it the most durable and flexible system on the market.
- Panels are 1800mm wide, eliminating the need for joints in most cases.
- 10 year board guarantee.
- 2 year hardware guarantee.
- 2 year installation guarantee.
- Environmentally friendly low emissions board.
- Flexible design, available in ready to install, flat pack complete with shop drawings and installation manual.
- 13mm Laminex Compact Laminate panels, a self supporting high pressure laminate, based on thermosetting resins, homogeneously reinforced with cellulose fibres and decorated both sides with a melamine surface .
- No edge treatment, (oil will enhance black edge).
- Privacy strips along hinge and opening side of door to ensure maximum privacy of cubicle.
- Design patented anodised load supporting custom skirt mount pedestals.
- Design patented concealed fix Avanti indicator lock with combined bumper.
- Design patented concealed fix Avanti gravity hinges.
- Design patented concealed fix Avanti coat hook and bumper.
- Continuous wall channel fixing at all junctions.
• Open out doors to comply with accessibility requirements.
Click images to enlarge
Click to enlarge current range of colours