Freestyle 18 Partition System
The Hale Freestyle 18 partitioning system is an economical solution and using the Avanti suite of hardware with custom skirt foot mounting creates a system with modern style and clean lines as its hallmark.
It is recommended for low abuse, dry areas such as toilets. It is not suitable for areas that are hosed down for cleaning. A high pressure laminate, factory applied to moisture resistant particle board provides superior impact resistance and one piece up to 1800mm wide.
Features and Benefits:
- A system that is a market leader in aesthetics with design patented concealed fix hardware and skirt foot mounting without the need for a handrail.
- A system that is cost effective and durable.
- Panels are 1800mm wide, eliminating the need for joints in most cases.
- 7 year board guarantee.
- 2 year hardware guarantee.
- 2 year installation guarantee.
- Environmentally friendly E1 rated board.
- Flexible design, available in ready to install, flat pack complete with shop drawings and installation manual.
- 18mm Laminex Structuralboard panels featuring a high moisture resistant particle board core faced with high pressure laminate.
- 2mm ABS edged panels, matching the colour of the face.
- Privacy strips along hinge and opening side of door to ensure maximum privacy of cubicle.
- Design patented anodised load supporting custom skirt mount pedestals.
- Design patented concealed fix Avanti indicator lock with combined bumper.
- Design patented concealed fix Avanti gravity hinges.
- Design patented concealed fix Avanti coat hook and bumper.
- Continuous wall channel fixing at all junctions.
- Open out doors to comply with accessibility requirements.
Click images to enlarge
Click to enlarge current range of colours.