The Hale Freestyle 13 partitioning system is an all purpose system using Compact Laminate and offers a custom skirt foot mounting, eliminating the need for a headrail and creating a system with clean lines. It is a high grade solution with the utmost flexibility and recommended for high and low abuse areas, suitable to be hosed down for cleaning with maximum resistance to graffiti, vandalism, water and impact.
Laminex Compact is certified antimicrobial to JIS Z 2801:2001 and proven to prevent the growth of bacteria and fungi on the surface up to 99% within 24 hours.
Our Hale Compact Laminate is certified antimicrobial to ASTM G22. It is produced by permanently incorporating a US-EPA approved, well-known and widely used anti-microbial agent to retard the growth of nearly 99% of common form of bacteria on any decorative surface, further adding a spectacular look to the overall décor.
- 13mm Antimicrobial Compact Laminate panels
- Anodised load supporting custom skirt mount pedestal
- Concealed fixed Avanti or Wave indicator lock with combined bumper
- Concealed fixed Avanti or Wave gravity hinges
- Concealed fixed Avanti or Wave coat hook and bumper
- Continuous wall channel fixing at all junctions
- Powder coating to aluminium trim available
- Privacy strips along hinge and opening side of door for maximum privacy of cubicle
Features and Benefits:
- Group 3 Fire rating
- Antimicrobial treatment reducing bacteria and fungal growth and reproduction throughout the lifetime of the panel
- Emergency lift off hinges
- Skirt foot mounting without the need for headrail
- No edge treatment required, however oil will enhance black edge
- Privacy strips to ensure maximum privacy of cubicle
- Panels are 1800mm wide, eliminating the need for joints in most cases.
- 10 year board guarantee.
- 2 year hardware guarantee.
- 2 year installation guarantee.
- Environmentally friendly low emissions board.
- Flexible design, available in ready to install, flat pack complete with shop drawings and installation manual.
- Educational centres
- Clubs and Entertainment centres
- Public areas
- Sporting and Gymnasium centres
- Recreational centres
- Caravan Parks and campgrounds