Stratos HPL Partition System
The Hale Stratos High Pressure Laminate (HPL)Partitioning system is an all purpose option covering all applications from office toilets to wet area commercial situations.
Features and Benefits:
- A system that has been tried and tested for many years in a wide range of applications and projects.
- A system that is robust, durable and cost effective.
- The ability to have both Ply and MDF core to suit the situation, meaning cost and quality is always maximised.
- Aluminium edge trim to all edging, providing excellent durability and protection against bumps and knocks.
- Many colour options, including the cost saving range of Hale in-house laminates. If it is high pressure laminate, it can be used!
- 18mm Marine-Ply Core faced with High Pressure Laminate is used in wet areas.
- 16mm MDF Core faced with High Pressure Laminate for dry areas.
- All panels have factory fitted natural anodised aluminium edge trim to all edges.
- Standard 150mm pedestal legs or adjustable (80mm - 230mm) supplied as necessary.
- 30mm x 25mm x 3mm silver anodised aluminium channel forming headrail and wall brackets.
- Devon Satin Chrome Plated indicator bolt with large turn lock inside of cubicle and red/green indication with coin operated emergency release to outside.
- Stainless Steel 75mm x 50mm hold closed (not self-closing) butt hinges.
- Avanti door hook and bumper to all doors.
- Sliding door or open out door to comply with accessibility requirements.
- CF2 Stainless Steel bullet style feet.
- Octagonal headrail channel, providing extra strength.
- Full length channel at all junctions in lieu of wall brackets, providing extra strength.
Click images to enlarge
The Stratos HPL System has various colour options.
STANDARD PRICING COLOUR RANGE:
STRATOS HPL HALE IN-HOUSE COLOUR RANGE - Click below to enlarge current range of colours.
Stratos Structuralboard (dry areas only) Colour Range: