Stratos LPL Partition System
The Hale Stratos Low Pressure Laminate (LPL) Partitioning system is a budget alternative used in low abuse, dry areas. It is not suitable for areas subject to high impact or high levels of moisture.
Features and Benefits:
- A system that has been tried and tested for many years in low abuse, dry areas.
- A system that is robust, durable and cost effective in its correct application.
- Aluminium edge trim to all edging, providing excellent durability and protection against bumps and knocks.
- Many colour options. If it is low pressure laminate, it can be used!
- 18mm MDF core with factory applied low pressure laminate to the face.
- All panels have factory fitted natural anodised aluminium edge trim to all edges.
- Standard 150mm pedestal legs or adjustable (80mm - 230mm) supplied as necessary.
- 30mm x 25mm x 3mm silver anodised aluminium channel forming headrail and wall brackets.
- Devon Satin Chrome Plated indicator bolt with large turn lock inside of cubicle and red/green indication with coin operated emergency release to outside.
Stainless Steel 75mm x 50mm hold closed (not self-closing) butt hinges.
- Avanti door hook and bumper to all doors.
- Sliding door or open out door to comply with accessibility requirements.
- CF2 Stainless Steel bullet style feet.
- Octagonal headrail channel, providing extra strength.
- Full length channel at all junctions in lieu of wall brackets, providing extra strength.
Click images to enlarge
Click on the below link for range of colours.