Structuralboard Partition System
The Hale Structuralboard partitioning system is an economical solution and using the Avanti suite of hardware with slimline extrusion makes it a system that is aesthetically pleasing.
It is recommended for low abuse, dry areas such as toilets. It is not suitable for areas that are hosed down for cleaning. A high pressure laminate, factory applied to moisture resistant particle board provides superior impact resistance and one piece up to 1800mm wide.
- 18mm Laminex Structuralboard panels featuring a high moisture resistant particle board core faced with high pressure laminate.
- 2mm ABS edged panels, matching the colour of the face.
- Design patented anodised aluminium concealed fix adjustable (165mm - 240mm) pedestal legs.
- Design patented concealed fix Avanti indicator lock with combined bumper.
- Design patented concealed fix emergency lift off Avanti gravity hinges.
- Design patented concealed fix Avanti coat hook and bumper.
- Design patented anodised aluminium slimline headrail with infills.
- Continuous wall channel fixing at all junctions.
- Open out doors to comply with accessibility requirements.
- CF2 Stainless Steel bullet style feet
Features and Benefits:
- A system that is a market leader in aesthetics with design patented concealed fix hardware and extrusion.
- A system that is cost effective and durable.
- Panels are 1800mm wide, eliminating the need for joints in most cases.
- 7 year board guarantee.
- 2 year hardware guarantee.
- 2 year installation guarantee.
- Environmentally friendly E1 rated board.
- Flexible design, available in ready to install, flat pack complete with shop drawings and installation manual.
Click images to enlarge
Click to enlarge current range of colours.