Swiss CDF 13mm Partition System
The Hale CDF 13mm partitioning system is an economical solution and, using design patented suites of hardware with channel headrail extrusion, makes it a system that is aesthetically pleasing.
It is recommended for all areas such as toilets and showers. It is suitable for areas that are hosed down for cleaning.
A high pressure laminate, factory applied to Compact Density Fibreboard provides superior impact resistance and one piece up to 2070mm wide. Swiss CDF is certified antimicrobial to JIS Z 2801:2000, and is proven to prevent bacterial growth to 99% within 24 hours.
Features and Benefits:
- A system that is a market leader in aesthetics with design patented concealed fix hardware and extrusion.
- A system that is cost effective and durable.
- Panels are 2070mm wide, eliminating the need for joints in most cases.
- 5 year board guarantee.
- 2 year hardware guarantee.
- 2 year installation guarantee.
- Flexible design, available in ready to install, flat pack complete with shop drawings and installation manual.
- 13mm Swiss CDF panels featuring Compact Density Fibreboard core faced with high pressure laminate.
- CNC Machined edges, black core requires no additional protection.
- Design patented anodised aluminium concealed fix adjustable (165mm - 240mm) pedestal legs.
- Devon Satin Chrome Plated indicator bolt with large turn lock inside of cubicle and red/green indication with coin operated emergency release to outside.
- Design patented concealed fix Avanti gravity hinges.
- Design patented concealed fix Avanti coat hook and bumper.
- Design patented anodised aluminium channel headrail.
- Continuous wall channel fixing at all junctions.
- Open out doors to comply with accessibility requirements.
- CF2 Stainless Steel bullet style feet.
Click images to enlarge
Click to enlarge current range of colours and textures.
PE = Light texture. SD = Grain Texture. WF = Metallic